Organisations that form the Board of UK National Arts Wellbeing Collective Strategic Partners are listed below.
These are reviewed annually.
The inaugural Strategic Partners of the UK National Arts Wellbeing Collective are...
1. Association of British Theatre Technicians
2. Birmingham Royal Ballet
3. Historic Royal Palaces
4. IOSH Theatre Advisory Group
5. Northamptonshire Arts Management Trust
6. Production Services Association
7. Professional Lighting and Sound Association
8. Royal Albert Hall
9. SFL Group
10. Snape Maltings Creative Campus
11. Society of London Theatre & UK Theatre
12. Southbank Sinfonia
13. The Football Association
14. Tri-borough Music Hub
Strategic Partner (“Partners”)
The Collective now has 14 Strategic Partners. The Partners will be reviewed annually.
The Strategic Partners commit to:
· Everything a Member commits to, plus:
· joining the 12 Strategic Partners to review and discuss the strategy of the Collective, the format of any UK NAWC programmes, initiatives and ways to ensure clear communication for all Members;
· offering to host either a Partners meeting or a Collective Meeting (similar to the launch event) but may be not on such a large scale if you are unable to;
· attend four Strategic Partner meetings annually (at various locations, with the option to Skype in – if possible);
· any in kind services that may benefit the progress of the Collective (i.e. IT support at events, design and print, catering, product placement / goody bags, volunteers etc.);
· feed into any newsletters and end of year reporting as necessary ensuring if reflects the aims and objectives of the Collective;
· administrative support for meetings / events where necessary.