Venues and organisations that are part of the UK National Arts Wellbeing Collective are listed below.
Member Organisations / Individuals (“Collective”)
There is currently no limit to the number of Members who can join the Collective.
As a Member you would commit to:
· share resources with the Collective;
· link with other local Members of the Collective to share training and event opportunities.
As a Member you would benefit from:
· shared resources from the Collective;
· use of UK NAWC logo for any purpose related to promoting Wellbeing through the collective, particularly in reference to UK NAWC work, or to acknowledge the member as an ambassador/ ambassador organisation;
· access any shared Collective training and resources available at a discounted rate;
· access to a number of charities and professional organisations who are interested in supporting the Collective so their details would be available, so you can seek advice;
· invitation to a bi-annual event, hosted by a Strategic Partner, to present progress and future plans of the UK NAWC and an opportunity to share ideas and best practices.